Sunday, April 25, 2010

DIY|Homemade Gym Equipment|Homemadestrength review


HomemadeStrength DVD review

A while back Jedd Johnson and Joe Hashey brought out the Homemade Strength equipment video.

I bought it at the time and have made a couple of the items. Since it's a great resource brought to us by some very knowledgable guys who are pretty much leaders in Homemade Strength Equipment Niche, I thought I'd share a few of my thoughts on this great product.

Although there are some great free resources on the net for DIY Strength gear/Homemade Gym Equipment I think the Homemade Strength Video is well worth the low cost of $27 for the amount that it will save you once you've made all the low cost strength equipment from it.

Without revealing too much of what's demonstrated in the video's I'll say is that the Homemadestrength equipment online DVD will allow you to train all areas of your body and develop grip, explosive power, posterior chain and upper body strength for a fraction of the cost of buying branded equipment.

The equipment I have built have allowed me to blast my glutes, hams and lower back to new levels of strength and power and the other has really assisted my grip strength and forearm power (any clues!)

Check it out here

diy strength equipment, home made strength, jedd johnson, joe hashey, online dvd for strength

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 Strength Training Program - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

Hide
X