Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gorilla Bucket Strength training


Gorilla Bucket strength and fitness training

I've been very busy lately renovating my home, digging earth, bricks, dust, muck and all sorts of other crap out of my house and dumping it in a skip. I've been using plastic buckets like the one you can see here filled with heavy material and carrying them about 15-20 metres.

Guess what?

It's a brilliant DIY workout

These buckets (for a medium size one) cost about 5 quid here in the uk and I'm pretty sure they can be bought cheaper than that.

If you have no renovating to do but would like to workout with a gorilla bucket, I recommend filling with sand or any other heavyish object (weights or stones etc) and going for a walk.

The Gorilla Bucket Walk, will work your legs/back/heart/grip and arms plus a bit more I'm sure.

Use your imagination with this one and you'll be on to a winner (carpet around the handles, one bucket in each hand, carry it by anything but the handles, lift it above your head........)

bucket, diy workout, gorilla bucket, homemade strength workout

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 Strength Training Program - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

Hide
X