Saturday, February 11, 2012

Unconventional Conditioning PDF - Get it for Free



Last October did a sledgehammer challenge for my favourite charity Children In Distress, I have done many challenges over the years and each year managed to raise more cash than the last.
In 2011 I attempted to strike a tyre with a 25kg hammer 1000 times. Unfortunately I fell short with 960 reps . As you may guess it was no walk in the park and quite possibly one of the toughest things I've ever done (it's an understatement to say it was uncomfortable).

In 2009 I also attempted the 1 hr sledgehammer challenge and did 791 reps, 2005 saw me do 100,000m on the Concept 2 rower in 7 hr 1 min and 3 secs (which incidently left me hormonally un-balanced for about 7 days and an RSI in my wrist), but still raised over 750 quid! Around 2002 I did a gig with a band I used to play in and I think we knocked up around £300 (this was probably the easiest one!!)

Where Am I going with this?

Well last year to help raise the £1200 I managed, I wrote an ebook (PDF) about my training the things I have done and some of my ideas for getting strong and fit, along with many other things and as I haven't done anything else with it I would like to make it available to DIYStrengthGear readers for nothing else but a LIKE on the Facebook page (you can get it even without doing that but I would appreciate it if you did LIKE DIYStrengthGear)

Check out this post about my Free Training PDF and find out how to download it.

free training ebook, kettlebell PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 Strength Training Program - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

Hide
X