Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sledgehammer Charity Challenge

I have been training since May for to get into shape for a 1000 rep Sledgehammer Challenge and had a very fun and testing time. In essence I will be attempting to strike a tyre 1000 times with a 25kg Sledgehammer in 1 hour.

Shortly after the event I will post up my full routine of the exact reps and dates etc that I completed them.

So far I have done over 13,000 strikes over 57 training sessions in training(all done on a lunchtime at work).

So, to raise awareness and help me along the way and raise some extra cash for my chosen charity, I have written my first ebook 'Unconventional Conditioning', a 45 page ebook with lots of videos and info about my training, including tips and ideas for putting together your own training program, even a section on how to Bottoms Up Press a kettlebell and train for it, check out the table of contents below.




















To get hold of this book I am asking for a £2 minimum donation Go to my JustGiving page and get the ebook and enter the raffle

Not only this but for every £1 you sponsor me you will get 1 entry into a raffle for some strength and fitness goodies.

Items for the raffle so far are:

1. Logan Christopher's Kettlebell Snatch Domination DVD (3 DVD set)
2. Original Vulcan Gripper (second hand with dipped black spring)
3. IMTUG 3 (second hand)
4. 1 copy Jedd Johnson's Nail Bending ebook (thanks Jedd)
5. 1 copy Jedd Johnson's Card Tearing ebook


The offer will be open until the 31st Ocotber 2011 and raffle drawn 1st November 2011

If you run your own blog, I would be very appreciative if you could spread the word on this one or share on facebook or twitter.

Many thanks

sledgehammer challenge 25kg rob russell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 Strength Training Program - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

Hide
X