Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DIY Euro Pinch Device

This will be the last DIY Grip Device posts for a while, apart from a round up.

For those who don't know what a Europinch device is: David Horne (Grip master) invented this back in 2004 for pinch grip competitions so that it would cater for athletes of all hand sizes to be able to compete against each other fairly. Although I don't have an original it is on my shopping list.

I currently use a 1 inch bar with collars and plate to prepare myself for grip competitions. This build would be a better option, with the best option being actually buying a Europinch from David Hornes World Of Grip Shop




If you liked this you may also like my DIY Pinch Lever

david horne gripmaster, diy europinch, pinch grip device

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 Strength Training Program - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

Hide
X