Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MY SON!

Do you ever get a little irritated with some of your favorite bloggers when they go way too long without posting anything? I certainly get that way with Sally, Chip, and Jamie when nothing new shows up for weeks at a time.

If you get that way with me, please have some patience. I'm learning to be patient. After all, I my wife just gave birth to our first child: Henry Emilo...





He's already showing positive signs of being a natural-born athlete! He's got a really strong heartbeat that never dropped below 130 bpm during birth. An hour after birth, he was already holding his head up a little on his own Plus, when he's awake, he never stops moving! He can already use his legs to push himself around in his stroller!

I might reduce my self-imposed workload at my blog a little but keep in touch. I will be posting new stuff in the near future!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 Strength Training Program - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

Hide
X